Fermentation Chamber?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been looking for a small kegerator. Did the fridge look big enough to hold a couple of cornys and a 5lb CO2 ?

I have been looking for a small kegerator. Did the fridge look big enough to hold a couple of cornys and a 5lb CO2 ?

Not sure, they didn't have a display model out so they were all in boxes. Judging by the size of the box maybe, but I have no idea how much styrofoam they have around it inside the box either

However, after looking at the one on amazon again they list the interior dimensions as

Refrigerator Interior Depth: 15.9 "; Refrigerator Interior Height 29.2 "; Refrigerator Interior Width 17.1 "

Not sure, they didn't have a display model out so they were all in boxes. Judging by the size of the box maybe, but I have no idea how much styrofoam they have around it inside the box either

However, after looking at the one on amazon again they list the interior dimensions as

Refrigerator Interior Depth: 15.9 "; Refrigerator Interior Height 29.2 "; Refrigerator Interior Width 17.1 "

With those dimensions, you can get a couple of cornys in there, but probably not the CO2. Might be a bit tight at the top what with the tubing and a tower...but the cornys should actually 'fit'

That width and depth might not take into account the compressor hump thats likely to be at the back bottom.

Back