Tampa, Florida here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brn14me

Reaction score
Actually New Port Richey if you're familiar with Tampa.

I just got my first kit ordered from Midwest Supplies with 2 glass carboys (it's a father's day gift, woohoo) and ordered my first recipe kit from AHS, a Bavarian Hefe. A good friend of mine in West Virginia has been brewing for a few years now and turned me on to the hobby and I've thought about pulling the trigger many times now but decided to go buy a case of Sam Adams instead!! I'm very excited and a little bit scared to see how my beer tastes and look forward to perfecting the process to the best of my abilities.

I've lurked for a bit and found Revvy's bottling thread to be something I will try right off the bat. My greatest fear is investing 6 weeks of time to find out my beer tastes like ass!

Make a wheat and invest 3.

Try coming to a Dunedin Brewers Guild or Tampa Bay BEERS meeting. You'll get your fill of homebrew.

PM me for more info. Next Duneding mtg is this coming thursday, I believe at the Dunedin Brewery.

Back