BIG Glass mugs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
I like the cheap, non-homebrewed beer out of a frozen glass mug. Coors/natty light.

I was at Dollar Tree today, and they had big glass mugs for sale. I mean huge! I know the will hold 2 cans, maybe three. I picked up a couple for joke gifts to my buddies.

I am thinking of having them engraved at the mall.

Help with what to put on them?

I'm thinking:

Yes dear, just one more.
I'm only having one.

Dollar stores are actually a great place to get beer glasses. A dollar a piece. Can't go wrong. You're going to end up breaking them anyway.

I grabbed this beast last week for $4:

IMG_0877.JPG

:rockin:

Good find! The real question though, FireBrewer, is why do you have only 2 beers in there and why is it not full?

Wasn't off the clock yet at home (daddy duty), SWMBO was still a few minutes out coming home from work. ;)

Got a huge mug from a friend when I stood at his wedding. I had that filled a couple of times and also had more than a few small shots of Jim Beam and Apple Pucker. Worst night of my life. Mom was sitting the kids and I snuck in the back door so she wouldn't see me. Also cause there was a bathroom right by the back door and no carpet on the floor.

breaking in a big mug tonight!

I was employed as of today at a mortgage company. Things are Bad in the business. MY BOSS, THE OWNERS SON- told me to committ fraud and not disclose the fees.

I have to face the borrowers in person, at their home. Packed up the peronal stuff in my desk, left for lunch, called my boss and told him %$^& YOU!

I don't need the money enough to do that.

Anyone looking to refinance, feel free to PM me.
Free Education.

Fillin' up the big mug tonight!

I was employed as of today at a mortgage company. Things are Bad in the business. MY BOSS, THE OWNERS SON- told me to committ fraud and not disclose the fees.

I have to face the borrowers in person, at their home. Packed up the peronal stuff in my desk, left for lunch, called my boss and told him %$^& YOU!

Free Education.

Props. D@mn that really sucks, but you're a better man then they are.

Free Education.

Hope things are looking better for you soon.

Post some pics of that big ol' mug full!

I have bought some nice tulip glasses at Dollar Tree. Have not broke yet (knock wood). They always seem to have large (22oz. or so) pilsner glasses too that are fairly decent.

Dassssss Booooooooooot

I need to find one of them to add to my crazy collection I have going.
Funny my fiance yells at me 24/7 saying I drink to much beer but yesturday she comes back from Florida/Disney World and bought me an amazing German beer glass from Epcot with my name engraved on it....I dont get it :)

Latest posts

Back