Lurker takes First Big step

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skipster

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am a 3rd year brewer up here in Washington State, been lurking around the forums for awhile as a guest. Should be fun to get to know a few fellow brewers.

I bought my home brew kit the day I turned 21, best decision I ever made. Lots of time for brewing in the rainy Skagit County.

:mug:

Jesse

Welcome to the forum! There's quite a few of us in Pacific Northwest, yet another one joins us!

Welcome! I just joined today as well. I'm just south of you in Astoria, OR. I have already learned so much in just one day that I don't even know what to do with myself. I have read so many posts and DIY to decide on another recipe, make some changes to improve on current recipes, and construct my own wort chiller based on some ideas from many other people here. I cannot imagine what I can do a year from now.

Good luck with your brews!!!

:mug:

hey guys, welcome to HBT. We're planning a Portland gathering slated for the last weekend in March if your interested in coming. Billed as an AG fest, but honestly, if you're curious, want to brew amongst others (AG, PM, extract, whatever) you're welcome to swing by if'n you're going to be in the area.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=54503

Back