• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

: Stainless Steel Fittings and Valves - March Pump Assembly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glide

Reaction score
This assembly is perfect for setting up a March Pump with a priming valve and discharge valve. The priming valve is very handy and lets you easily prime the pump at the start or any time you lose prime in the middle of a brew. The elbow on the inlet allows the pump to be set up in the ideal outlet-on-top orientation without kinking the tubing. All you would need is ½ inch NPT hose barbs or your choice of quick-disconnect to attach to the tubing.

These parts were used for about 18 months and were cleaned with PBW and SaniClean after each use. They are in very good condition with some wrench marks on the exterior from assembly.

Includes: 2 – two piece ball valves, 2 nipples, 1 Tee, 1 street elbow, and 1 coupling. All parts are stainless steel and ½ inch NPT (valve seals are Teflon). Tri-clamp adapters in the photos are not included.

Price for these parts new is $61.98. I’m asking $35 + shipping for 2.5 pounds from 98837 or pick-up in Moses Lake, WA. With some disassembly I could probably get it in a small flat rate Priority box. I’m also selling a stainless cooler bulkhead assembly that I could ship with this if you’re interested in both.

Thanks,
Jim

5477172360_8a0761315c.jpg

5476573379_edd274d758.jpg

Back