Help with C02 tank refill in Nashville, TN? :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palpacino

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have a pretty new C02 tank that I have taken good care of since last summer. I would like to get it refilled for my kegerator, but I cannot for the life of me remember where I had it filled at in Nashville last summer. I have googled and googled to no extent. I am not really sure what search term to use since "C02 refill nashville" or "gas refill nashville" doesn't really render any viable results.

I am pretty sure the place was in west or northwest nashville.

The kicker here is that place I finally found last summer after a few days of calling folks was the only place I could find where they would refill the tank for a few bucks and give it back to me without exchanging it so that I could keep this nice new tank.

So, long story short I guess, does anyone know of a place nearest to Smyrna, TN (where I live just south of Nashville) where I can get this little tank refilled without having to exchange it?

Thanks for any help! :)

Volunteer Welding sounds good. I will call them to check, but do ya think they refill the tanks or make you switch them out?

I will also call Koorsen to check as well. The cool thing about Volunteer is that I work near there.

Thanks for the replies! I will update the thread when I know something in case anyone needs to know for future reference. Rock n roll! :)

Sorry so long for the update! I had to back off brewing for a while.

I have been getting swapped co2 tanks at Volunteer Welding. They also offer beergas (nitro/co2) for those who have the setup.

Prices are the lowest I've found around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back