Steak & BJ Day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
Hey, I just thought I'd pass this along to all the guys.

We all (or most of us) worked very hard to give all our SWMBOs nice Valentine's Day. In one month, on March 14th, is this great new holiday called Steak & BJ Day. It's their chance to pay us back for all the nice romantic things we do for them on V-Day. It's very simple. Check it out:

Offical Steak and BJ Day Website

steak_bj.jpg

Let's see who can find 38 things wrong with the Semenex page...:

" Anciently, semen was revered as the magical "Elixir Vitae," offering healing and rejuvenation to the adoring female devotees who drank regularly from the male "fountain."

Today, sex research has proved that healthy semen actually possesses "as-yet unknown properties" that provide females with truly
"wonderful health benefits."

Start at the word "Anciently" - that's #1, and it's a gimme- and keep going.

I wouldn't mind being a product tester for them... drink some "shake", come in 24 hours later for a knobber, let the lady fill in a couple of pages of judging criteria... then be given another batch of crap and come back 24 hours later for another knobber..

I could get used to that....

Well if I knew about this I would have bought her something for Valentine's day.

desertBrew said:
I just sent an e-reminder to mine. I'll let you know how it goes.

My swmbo actually was laughing when she read the site (not semenex!). She's at work today; I'm off. Time to add the reminder to her Outlook calendar.

Latest posts

Back