Official Chuck Norris Facts Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captianoats

Reaction score
We know we all love Chuck Norris Facts. Post them if you know them.

Chuck Norris won the World Series of Poker with the 2 of diamonds, Jack of clubs, Joker, Red 6 uno card, and a monopoly Get Out of Jail Free Card.

Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong to a 'who has more testicles contest'. Chuck Norris won by 3.

Chuck Norris once sat on a rainbow and Skittles popped out.
oh, wait. That's not right. Something went wrong there.

:D

If you play Led Zepplin's Stairway to heaven backwards, you hear Chuck Norris banging your sister.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity.... Twice.

there is no chin behind Chuck Norris's beard, just another fist

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse-kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

There is no evolution, just creatures Chuck Norris allows to live

When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Chuck Norris just to be on the safe side

Chuck Norris never has to complain about not getting enough "grilled cheese sandwiches"

Chuck Norris never has to complain about not getting enough "grilled cheese sandwiches"

:rockin::rockin:

Chuck Norris does not wear a condom, there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.

Horses are hung like Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris does not go hunting because the word Hunting implies the chance of failure, Chuck Norris goes killing

Chuck Norris masterbates to pictures of Chuck Norris

My all time favorite. (Must be the engineer in me.)

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.

Chuck Norris is sooooo fast. When Chuck is at a race, racecar is spelled backwards.

Chuck Norris invented the 5 o'clock shadow only to shave it off, because he could.

Chuck Norris once at three 72 oz steaks in an hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with waitress.

I once stood on a bridge with Chuck Norris when we both had to take a leak. We both unzipped and got to work, peeing over the edge into the water below. About half way through I said "Chuck" (he lets me call him Chuck), I said "Chuck, that water down there sure is cold", Chuck Norris looks at me and says "yeah, its deep too"

Chuck Norris's Dick is so big its already ****ing a girl next week.

Chuck Norris's Dick is so big clowns climb out of it when he cums.

Chuck Norri's Dick is so big he has to use a hula hoop for a cock rong

Back