Looking for Wine/Mead based software

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyeke

Reaction score
Good afternoon folks
I've decided I want to advance my wine/mead making logs from a paper notebook to something more technical, but having trouble finding anything but beer software.
I've looked through the posts here and can't find anything that isn't beer-centric.

I make fruit wines from scratch, meads, and red/white wines from kits i buy locally. I really want something that allows me to keep track of the dates I start batches, some basic info on what ingredients were used/quantities.. temperatures, hydrometer readings..

I'd also like a place to keep track of tastings I do on the finished product down the road. something like every 6 months.

If someone has an idea or would be interested in making me something in excel I'd probably be able to paypal you for your time (get with me before doing it so we're on the same page and not wasting your time)

Back