The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone knows that people have moved on from Bog. They've sold out. Word on the street is when you need something different head towards Borderline Brewing. It will change your whole perspective on the micro brew scene. I can't wait to read about the reviews on Beeradvocate.

ComcastWineRookie said:
the only reason you get it is because she wants it. she looks forward to you going away for work, thats when she really gets it on with the likes of PTN and smurf

Them I don't mind. At least it's not you ugly far ass

Don't explain it, just tell him to PKU.

That's actually what I had typed when I decide to f it and go crazy.

Put my glasses on and figured it out.

GFY. :)

51313L.jpg

So, my ****ing vacation got cut in half. the_Wife and the_Kids were supposed to stay with my MIL for the better part of two weeks, but now it's down to 5-6 days. All I want for vacation - I'll admit, I'm a simple man - all I want for vacation is to be left along for a week and a half. Just... leave me be. No one else in the house who needs attention, or attending to in any way, shape or form. Just, let me get some **** done and stay at work late if I need to, have a beer, make a beer, and get my eight million projects worked on. All I want is just peace and solitude, just some time to be carefree and productive.

But, it's now been cut in half. Balls.

"Oh Jay! I felt so bad. All I was thinking about was how much I was looking forward to that time out at the lake. Me and the kids selfishly playing for all that time and leaving you all alone. When I finally realized how awful I was being I called up Mom and cancelled. Now we'll get to spend the time together! Us time! Family time! Isn't that great? The kids might be a little grumpy about leaving the lake and the pony but they'll come around when they get to spend that time with you!"

Bwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

All I want for vacation - I'll admit, I'm a simple man - all I want for vacation is to be left along for a week and a half. Just... leave me be. No one else in the house who needs attention, or attending to in any way, shape or form. Just, let me get some **** done and stay at work late if I need to, have a beer, make a beer, and get my eight million projects worked on. All I want is just peace and solitude, just some time to be carefree and productive.

A-****ing-men man. SWMBO leaves for California for 2 weeks at the end of the month, I cannot wait. 2 weeks of no bull****, drinking beer for breakfast, getting **** done around the house - priceless.

A couple of innings into the game he started having animated conversations with himself. Think Fidrych, only way angry. Bulging neck veins angry. At one point I thought he might punch himself out.

Entertaining as heck though. And you can't argue with the results...

Cheers! ;)

Meh... not sure how well that would be received, taking off immediately after they return. Probably exactly like the proverbial turd in the punchbowl. Wife's going to be halfway to insane after spending even just a week with her mom.

You got a weekend in mind for Masstoberfest? I'm debating whether to get tickets for the FreshGrass festival, which is mid/late September sometime.

Latest posts

Back