Smoke Beer As A Marinade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzy1038

Reaction score
Recently I had my first tastes of smoke beer. Definitely not a session beer, but interesting none the less. I decided to use some as a marinade and was quite pleased with the results.

In fact I am considering brewing up a 3 gallon batch for an occasional drink, but primarily as a marinade and for other potential culinary endeavors. I think it would be outstanding in baked beans, boiling brats, etc..

Have any of you ever used it as a marinade?

Recently I had my first tastes of smoke beer. Definitely not a session beer, but interesting none the less. I decided to use some as a marinade and was quite pleased with the results.

In fact I am considering brewing up a 3 gallon batch for an occasional drink, but primarily as a marinade and for other potential culinary endeavors. I think it would be outstanding in baked beans, boiling brats, etc..

Have any of you ever used it as a marinade?

As a marinade, as a liquid in a brine, in my chili.......a fantastic cooking liquid. :mug:

Rauchbier,no. Sounds good though. I have used bock though. Mixed with Worcestershire sauce,soy sauce,& some seasonings. Mix it up 1st,then get the pit going. Makes a great mop sauce.

I usually do a quick marinade with stout for my chicken and steak. max 2 hours.

Latest posts

Back