What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@mattmmille, when it is done, you have to come brew with me...as long as the Mrs is okay with that.

More water.

SWMBO has male friends (and a female or two)...she wouldn't have a problem with me brewing with you. 35 years has built up a level of trust :rockin:

Having milk from the bottom of my bowl of cereal. Had been dozing in front of the tv for the last hour. Debating beer or bed...maybe one....

I used to give up beer every Lent. My jack Daniels intake increased exponentially. :D

Before I resumed brewing, something my wife hadn't seen, she asked me to switch to wine and liqueur because beer made me fart in bed. Lol. She then discovered how well gin and I got along and bought me a case of beer. Oddly, the beer she bought was brewed the hard way.

Brewed the hard way with Kroll. Lizard people.

0217052139.jpg

Wow haha this is the best video ever!!! Beats any Dar video out there.

The best part is what he named his control box hahahahaha

hahaha.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the aggravation of pouring into two glasses and allowing to settle, then combining...the Scottish Pumpkin Ale is still really good.

It's just weird that the head goes crazy, but the beer isn't really overcarbed. That's the case with a number of my beers as they reach a few months. I don't have room to refrigerate everything and I don't want to pasteurize 2 cases of beer at a time. I sanitize the flocc out of everything. Maybe I'll replace hoses, bottling buckets, and spigots. Maybe washing and sanitizing my bottles isn't enough. Maybe I should run them through the dishwasher before bottling. But I'm not getting any funk or other signs of infection...hate to throw away good equipment.

IMG_20150217_225518662.jpg

Congratulations! Just working my way back through several pages...I guess I need to go grab a beer in your honor!

Thanks! This is kid # 2. I'm planning to brew a few sours to be ready come October/November since my brewing will likely take a hit come that time.

Thanks! This is kid # 2. I'm planning to brew a few sours to be ready come October/November since my brewing will likely take a hit come that time.

I was fortunate enough to be able to take 3 to 4 weeks off when both of my boys were born. I helped my wife get back to normal (c-sections, no choice) and stayed up to take the late shift while she slept.

I just took the baby monitor with me to the garage and brewed and built my fermentation chamber. Then I slept in a little and got up to take over for nap time. Worked out awesome.

Not drinking anything, but found a Cherry Dilly Bar in the freezer. Great when it feels warm compared to the current air temp...

I used to give up beer every Lent. My jack Daniels intake increased exponentially. :D

I discovered long ago that it is much easier (and so much better) to give up lent for beer.

Its my birthday which means its me versus a 1/6th keg of flower power after this six pack

Happy birthday!

Coffee.

Thank y'all should be a good one! Debating beer.. Or death wish coffee.. look it up 50mg of caffeine per ounce and tastes like heaven (it'll be in my first hb stout)

Happy Birthday to you!

Coffee...soon, just need to move my ass.

Had a cup of tea. I am surprisingly awake this morning.

Happy birthday RevKev, looks like you are beating Remmy to opening a beer today unless those were just brews from last night (and you haven't slept yet). I worry about beheading bottles, glass shards can not be tasty. I usually just use the knife, a key, or some such implement to pop the cap.

Full Throttle Blue Agave... had to take a big ol' whiff of my air lock this morning again.

Wow. Mosaic, Citra and Simcoe smell amazing together.

Finishing up an orange protein shake with breakfast.

Just put the chili with smoked sausage in the crock pot for later tonight.

Happy bday RevKev!

CADJockey...what hops did you use? I remember you saying you were using a hop combo that you were pretty pumped about.

Cliff....congrats on paying down some debt. Sucks when doing it, but it's totally worth it.

Green tea for me. Fasting until dinner. Hopefully I'll get my Blood Orange wheat brewed today.

Coffee.

Just finished packing the truck up to leave for Denver.

Bringing some Bell's love with me, picking up Hopslam on the way.

It's like they made this under the seat area with beer in mind.

@blizzard and @mhurst111

I think we have the same truck. Ridgeline?

Back