• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for bottles in Cincinnati Ohio PM if you have any. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I have some cleaned and delabeled 12's.
Not too many, maybe a case or two.
Central Texas, Temple/Belton area.... Shoot me a pm if you need some.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Pizza Hut Park area in Frisco, Tx.
I can come get them from you of if you'd rather ship, I can provide a FedEx label.

Located in Plainfield, IL
I have about 150 clean 12 oz bottles with labels I'm looking to get rid of.

I've still got 5 cases of 22 ouncers clean and de-labled that must be out of here (Bremerton, WA) by 10-30-14 or they're going to the recycler (not wanting to do that).

Is everyone on Kitsap Peninsula kegging?

I weeded out all the Sam Adam's bottles from my rotational stash. I've got enough of them cleaned & de-labeled for two 5 gallon batches. Boxed up as well, so cone & get'em! I'm in Sheffield village, about an hour or less from Cleveland, two hours from Akron/Canton area. About the same time from Toledo. I really need to clean out the man cave so I can paint it & put in wood plank floor!

All were picked up by smeltz last Sunday.

Eyyyyyy, I'm in the general milwaukee area, I am looking for any number (the more the better) of bottles. If ya got any, pm or reply to this
Ps. I didn't wanna comb through 100+ pages to find it but that spreadsheet doesn't work

I have a few cases of bottles, 12 oz and bombers, that I won't be using again. PM me if your in the Richmond, VA area and you need bottles. If not, they are going into the recycling bin!

I've got about 150 Dos Equis bottles in their orignal 12 pack boxes and about 40 other miscellaneous bottles. Brewster, NY. My wife is going to recycle them next Monday morning if no one takes em!

Looking for bottles in the Metro Detroit area! I have 15 gallons to bottle in a week or so and then 5 gallons of cider I want to put in bombers in another couple weeks.

If anyone has any Fischer (Alsace) bottles, please let me know. I'm actually related to these guys, so I thought it might be neat to have a few Fischer bottles to clean up and re-purpose for special brews or to give as gifts to family etc.

If anyone has any that they want to get rid of or knows of any that might be available, please inbox me or get in touch. I don't think they are anything valuable, rare or special, but I live in a very rural area and therefore have no practical way to acquire them on my own around here.

As far as cost goes, I can't afford much, but I am sure that we can work something out.

Thanks in advance -

Ron

I've got a ton here in the UP. I have lots of commercial bottles in 12 ounces, and 22 ounces, and many cases of green Grolsch bottles.

I am in Mitchell, SD and would take all your swing top bottles if you have any left....what are you asking for them?

I can't ship them, sorry. They are very heavy, and it would be fragile. They are pick up only. I'm about 150 miles north of Green Bay, Wisconsin.

What do you have? Flip tops? How much/many? I'm in the yoop and may be interested

I have a bunch of commercial beer and wine bottles .... Most are rinsed

Pick up only by Wooster, ohio

Shoot me a PM if interested

I have 100ish 12oz and 40ish 22oz clean and delabeled bottled bootles in NE Indiana. If interested please PM.

500ml Franiskaner, 20 to a case.
6+ cases clean used bottles, and boxes for all. Free
I also have 2 wood crates made to fit them, but I'd like $10 each for them. Wood was free, but there is a lot of work in them. Will fit 16's too.

Pick up/local meet only. I'm in Moorestown NJ, and go to Edgewater Park almost daily, and north to Hamilton.

bottles.jpg

North Florida Looking for e-z close or the like...gorlsh (probably spelled wrong) or some ole' brownies and there harder to get than snow down here..

Looking for bottles in Rhode Island for a newbie I'm trying to get into brewing.
I need 5 cases by bottle time. We're brewing his first batch tomorrow.

I have 2 or maybe 3 empty, clean and de-labeled cases of bottles. I also have 2-3 more cases of clean bottles with labels still on them if you are interested. I'm in the Hartford area.

wstbrewing

North PHILADELPHIA I've got a few cases of stubby bottles and a couple champagne bottles that need a new home. PM me to pick them up!

I have about seven cases of 12oz bottles for the taking. The bottles were rinsed as soon as they were emptied. I have both longnecks and short style. Bottles will be recycled on Tuesday if not picked up by then. I live in Plainfield, IL.

I have:
65 - 12 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).
48 - 22 ounce bottles (clean and ready to go).
56 - 12 ounce and 10 ounce bottles (they're filled with milk stout and porter beers that I wasn't crazy about)

Free to anyone who needs them in the Roseville, Mi. I want to get rid of these all of these at one time so if you need them you have to take them all.
PM me if you're interested.

500ml Franiskaner, 20 to a case.
6+ cases clean used bottles, and boxes for all. Free
I also have 2 wood crates made to fit them, but I'd like $10 each for them. Wood was free, but there is a lot of work in them. Will fit 16's too.

Pick up/local meet only. I'm in Moorestown NJ, and go to Edgewater Park almost daily, and north to Hamilton.

Still have these available. Recycling gets them in 2 weeks, and all that de-labeling goes to waste....

I have about 1.5 cases of 12oz bottles mostly Sam Adams. They are clean but still have labels. Free for the taking in Vail/Tucson area.

Back