A nearly flawless brew-day (Thanks HBT!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khanti

Reaction score
Just brewed my 4th all-grain batch and it went nearly perfectly. It was Honey Ginger Blonde of my own devising. I think I've pretty much got my process down pat. 5 hours start to finish with cleanup (and dinner during the boil!). Hit all my numbers almost right on, just 1 point off both pre-boil and post-boil gravity, but I was assuming 75% efficiency and just may not be there yet. All the little tips and tricks I've picked up here meant less wasted wort and more into the fermenter, more efficient use of my time and a whole lot less running around in panic mode. I owe a great deal of what I've learned to get here to all the kind folks here at HBT and I just wanted to take a second to say "Thanks!".

:mug:

So jealous .................

I had a perfect brew day about the same time as your (all-grain brew #4). Made major equipment "upgrades" and am still seeking my perfect brew day on the new equipment.

Seems like at least one thing always goes wrong or gets stuck. I'll get back there some day lol

Back