What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you could put them on a stir plate and let them dance, not sure why I thought they where no good but I didn't add them to my sour.

It does say 100% fermented with brett but I couldn't see where it talked about being bottled with more. The bottles are nice and thick so I'm saving them for my sour. I intended to just toss dregs in there as I did with the Brett Saison. However, I think I'll see if I can wake them up and keep them in vials I have because I was going to add more brett when I racked to secondary and added more blackberries and oak.

It needs more time though. The sour is young. It was unintentional after all.

Coffee and water.

What would you say if I told ya my phone has a 21MP camera, also I know MP aren't everything but still better than most every non DSLR out there.

Of the side note.. Squirt.. And vodka.. ****ties I'M GETTING KEGS TOMORROW, I'll be reunited with my kegerator and I'm ecstatic dunno what that says about me
Well, if you really want to get into it, MP absolutely do not mean everything. I have an old Nikon D70 that was the sweet spot for MP and sensor size. It is really about the sensor size. If you're trying to compact more pixels on a sensor then there is a threshold when things start looking bad. Then in-camera processing happens and you often end up with over-processed images straight from the camera. But I've seen images from your phone's camera and they're nice, but there is definitely a lot going on with the processing of the image inside.

As an amateur photographer, and thus automatically a *********, no I don't use my phone... usually. If I'm really drunk and/or feeling lazy, I'll use my phone. However, the use of a manual focus lens is by necessity rather than being a manual focus purist, so my ********* rating isn't nearly as high as it could be.
Come on, we amateur photographers aren't ****** bags. Are we? :eek:
Hmmm... never heard of it. How's the image quality?

My buddy's apple pie/everclear concoction that he says he calculated at ~24% ABV, so this ought to do the trick.
Oh how I miss Chinese take out in those boxes. It doesn't have the same cool factor eating take out from a plastic trough that they provide now.
Thirsty dog BA Siberian night courtesy of BigPerm!!!! Bourbon up front and a dry chalky chocolate that lingers at the end.

View attachment 250789
I bought two bottles, one for a trade and they were $8 a bottle. Would you say that was worth it? I mean, I already bought it, but if it was truly worth it I may get one to age.
buddy of mine has a case and a half of these http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/3/73139/ , its no longer brewed by abita. wanted me to throw a feeler out to see if any of you guys would wanna trade

let me know
I would. I love vanilla.

Well, if you really want to get into it, MP absolutely do not mean everything. I have an old Nikon D70 that was the sweet spot for MP and sensor size. It is really about the sensor size. If you're trying to compact more pixels on a sensor then there is a threshold when things start looking bad. Then in-camera processing happens and you often end up with over-processed images straight from the camera. But I've seen images from your phone's camera and they're nice, but there is definitely a lot going on with the processing of the image inside.

Come on, we amateur photographers aren't ****** bags. Are we? :eek:

Oh how I miss Chinese take out in those boxes. It doesn't have the same cool factor eating take out from a plastic trough that they provide now.

I bought two bottles, one for a trade and they were $8 a bottle. Would you say that was worth it? I mean, I already bought it, but if it was truly worth it I may get one to age.

I would. I love vanilla.

ill be in touch

The lights. Why are the lights so bright? Few too many of those Ukrainian beers last night. Definitely grabbing a beer on lunch.

Coffee. Water. Should've brought my sunglasses.

What's brewing today?

My first attempt using brett. Got the grain bill from finsfan and I've got a starter of brett lambicus that's been going for about two weeks. Won't be brewing until later tonight though, after I put the kid to bed.

Drinking some fancy strawberry grapefruit tea.

What do you have going?

My first attempt using brett. Got the grain bill from finsfan and I've got a starter of brett lambicus that's been going for about two weeks. Won't be brewing until later tonight though, after I put the kid to bed.

What do you have going?

That sounds like it'll be a tasty beer.

I'm making a Cream Ale (same as my recipe last year). My neighbors and friends will love it when it's on draft here. I have 4 IPAs kegged and another that's almost done fermenting. Need to change-it-up a bit for the sake of my friends.

I'm brewing another beer tomorrow with @nukebrewer (double brew day) and another on Tuesday. Have to keep the pipeline going.

So Mark, does it work?

I'll know with this post. ;)

Well that ****er exploded

Holy crap! Is there anywhere you didn't walk with that? :D

C8H10N4O2!!!n Death before decaff!!

or NA beer!!

I have been drinking a pot or two of strong ass coffee every day for 20 years. It has never bothered me before. I could drink a cup immediately before bed and still sleep like a baby. Lately I've had strong heart palpitations. I went to the doctor and he did the EKG (or whatever the damn test is) and a few other tests. His opinion: nothing wrong with the heart and the palpitations are no sign of a serious problem. It is just overload of caffeine.

Getting old sucks.

I still pound coffee in the morning (about 60 ounces usually) but have to stop by noon unless I pulled an all nighter the prior day. Otherwise my mind races and can't sleep for ****.

Best laid plans fell apart last night. Got an email from my son's teacher that he's been dogging his reading and writing assignments. Even though they worked out a deal so he could still read his sci-fi, he reneged. It cost him. Dearly. By the time the dust settled it was too late to do my IPA glass experiments so that will be on for tonight.

For now coffee ... and trying to get caught up on BS paperwork.

What do you have going?

Good luck with that! PM me if you have any questions :mug:

Me in a little while getting a beer at a busy bar.

original.gif

Coffee...like others here, I've been pounding coffee daily for decades. Summertime, nightime, anytime is coffee time! (Like stout) I've had trouble sleeping lately, but it's not the coffee...it's the breathing stuff. Taking care of that in the near future.

I'm hoping that my repaired nose will improve my sense of smell and taste, because I'm working on a Gose recipe that has Porcini Mushroom added. If it's subtle, I think it will be really good and I really want to experience it!

Cherry coke zero with a Firehouse sub for lunch. Can't wait to get home later and taste the IPA I kegged yesterday. That's one of the best parts of traveling for work... Coming home to the first pour of fresh, carbed, homebrew.

I just had the most glorious Philly cheesesteak sub at lunch thanks to @beermeduffman ! Had it with a coke for ultimate caloric consumption. Always fun.

Thank you again!

I just had the most glorious Philly cheesesteak sub at lunch thanks to @beermeduffman ! Had it with a coke for ultimate caloric consumption. Always fun.

Thank you again!

No problem, most of that fun was on my end! Love to surprise people with that kind of stuff. If anybody ever comes to Philly and expect to go to a good place for cheese steaks, stay away from the tourist traps...stick to the smaller local type places. Those are the best imo

Nothing for lunch today. The perfect end to a horrible two weeks.

I'm going to spend so much money at the beer store when I get out of here.

Water.

Cannot decide what was the worse decision, the cheap Mexican food I ate at lunch today or the one pound of Swedish Fish I had for a morning snack yesterday. The two incidents had equal but opposite impact on my digestive system.

Water.

Cannot decide what was the worse decision, the cheap Mexican food I ate at lunch today or the one pound of Swedish Fish I had for a morning snack yesterday. The two incidents had equal but opposite impact on my digestive system.

I gotta say the mexican food. Cheap mexican food, while delicious can devastate the most resilient digestive systems.

**** work. Let's get smacked Remmy. Ellies Brown.

I've been all-in since 10 a.m. Cheers.

When I first saw this the glare on the edge of you garage door looked like a straw (at first glance) and I thought, wow, Remmy really is a classy b***h hahaha.

I need a beer. Only 7 more hours left in the work day :(

On my 4th coffee...

Look at you. You're already smacked. :D

Latest posts

Back