Rock Hill / Ft. Mill Homebrewers Meet Friday Night Feb. 22, 8:00 PM!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustym

Reaction score
Rock Hill / Ft. Mill Area Homebrewers

If you are interested in being a part of a possible new Homebrew Club in this area, we are having a get together at McHales in Ft. Mill, Friday evening at 8:00 PM. This is the McHales close to Tega Cay.

We'll see how much interest there is (which there seems to be a lot) and how we can proceed going forward.

Please come and help us to get this started!

We had a good first get together at McHales! Canyonbrewer, his buddy Randy, carbidetoolguy and myself were the only ones who showed up but it was fun meeting them and finally putting some faces with the names. We had a couple of beers and some good brewing conversation. It's a lot of fun talking to other guys who share the same passion!

We are going to meet again in the middle of March or so for a brew session and hope to get some of you guys who have expressed interest to come on out and get to know us and hopefully get our own group going here in the Rock Hill / Ft. Mill area. I'll post details here as we pin them down.

If you see this here, post if you're interested!
:mug:

New to Fort Mill and would definitely like to meetup with some home brewers. It's been awhile since I've made anything but always up for grabbing a few beers. I'm John, just moved from Charleston this past October. Let me know the next time you guys plan to meetup and I'll try to make it.

Cheers :mug:

Latest posts

Back