12 gallon stainless conical $897.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one have any leads? Maybe we can contact him and see where he left off.

No need. I'm right here.

So, I have a lot of the leg work done. The reason it's at a stand still is because of this. I was doing this to save myself and anyone else involved some money. The savings are significant. But that still only equals a few hundred dollars of savings for me. I needed to setup a website, register here as a vendor and generate enough committed orders to place the order with the manufacturer. I'm not planning on getting into the brewing equipment business, but more and more I was having to treat it like I was. I own my own IT consulting firm and its gotten so busy that I've had little time for anything else. All of the expense associated with trying to put the buy together made the potential savings less and less. My biggest challenge was getting the word out.

If there is enough interest and people are willing to help with the costs (web hosting and advertising add up real quick), I'll get it started again.

Email me at MOD EDIT if you are. Please don't PM me, I was holding off on my HBT renewal because I was planning on registering as a vendor and therefore have little to no PM space.

Thanks!

cripplecreek, I tried to email you at you posted email address and it bounced.

Pm me or please repost a working email. I coordinate a group buy in my area so I may have several people interested.

Personally I am interested in conicals that are from 14.5-30 gallon in size. Not sure yet what I want to get. I have been looking at stout kettles and tanks for quite some time and they seem to be a pretty reasonable price.

Please PM me with an email as soon as you all put something together. Thank you

cripplecreek has great intentions, but setting up a business venture on HBT without a vendor membership is against site rules. Seems he's aware. Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back