Limited release Sierra Nevada in Atlanta at Taco Mac

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bump.

My parents and my brother live in Lawrenceville. Over the Christmas holiday he took me to Taco Mac. I thought he was BSing me about the selection. I was pleasantly surprised. They have probably 70+ taps and they choose wisely. It was hard to decide what to go with. I especially liked the Dank Tank from one of the local breweries, Sweetwater? I'll have to make it down there to try this SN.

Bump.

My parents and my brother live in Lawrenceville. Over the Christmas holiday he took me to Taco Mac. I thought he was BSing me about the selection. I was pleasantly surprised. They have probably 70+ taps and they choose wisely. It was hard to decide what to go with. I especially liked the Dank Tank from one of the local breweries, Sweetwater? I'll have to make it down there to try this SN.

If you're not down here next week I wouldn't expect to try the new one, they only make like 110 kegs to distribute all over. If you do make it down PM me and we can meet up.

The dank tank is a beautiful Sweetwater Brewery addition... over the holidays they had the Creeper... an Imperial IPA brewed on a Belgian yeast. It was incredible. I love the perimeter Taco Mac... the best I have visited. The bartender knew his beer... the kennesaw at exit 3 on 575 has been overrun with the KSU crowd, exit 7 is much better, but less taps than perimeter.

Ask about Dank tank selections... only on draft. It is their play tank.

And visit 5 seasons brewery as well....

ahh, this is B.S!

Sierra Nevada might as well be a local brewery for me, and i do not see this brew!
i do love the ESB that came out about two weeks ago!

those bass-turds deliver to this area in friggenm toyota tacoma pickups with their name on the side we are so close, and people 3k miles away get the new beers? wtf?

well wait, what if it sucks, and they do not wanna piss of their bread-n-butter west coast patrons?

ok, rant over.

till you guys say it rocks!

If you're not down here next week I wouldn't expect to try the new one, they only make like 110 kegs to distribute all over. If you do make it down PM me and we can meet up.

I appreciate the offer, but I will probably not be down there again for two or three months. But when I do make it down there I am definitely going to Taco Mac again. Maybe they'll have something new then also. If you're ever in Chicago, make sure you try the Goose Island Brewpub. You might even run into me there.

ahh, this is B.S!

Sierra Nevada might as well be a local brewery for me, and i do not see this brew!
i do love the ESB that came out about two weeks ago!

those bass-turds deliver to this area in friggenm toyota tacoma pickups with their name on the side we are so close, and people 3k miles away get the new beers? wtf?

well wait, what if it sucks, and they do not wanna piss of their bread-n-butter west coast patrons?

ok, rant over.

till you guys say it rocks!

They said they had kegs at the SN brew pub and they already sold out, sorry.:D

I think I am going to be at the Decatur location on 2/20 to try this.

The afterparty for my wedding was at Taco Mac. It would be nice if they had one here, wonder if the're franchising in Texas...

I'd love to try that SN beer, I think Atlanta is a little far for a road trip though.

Back