Resurrection of 777

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, Finally finished up and went into the keg last night. GOOD GOD this is a GREAT IPA!!!! Thanks for posting the recipe! This one is going to be a repeat offender around my place!

Just tried mine and it's awesome. I can taste the rye and the hop flavor and aroma is incredible. Thanks for a great recipe, Brewpastor! :mug: :rockin:

I'm drinking a glass of mine as I write this.
I'm liking this beer more and more. It is left over from the conference and I figured it wouldn't be any good but I am pleasantly surprised at how well it tastes. I think the hops and malt are blending mellowing it out a bit. There is still a smack you in the face hop presence up front but then the malt and rye comes through making a very nice flavor.

As others have said before, thanks BrewPastor for an outstanding recipe!:mug:
I think you should enter this in the next national contest.

EDIT: I can't wait to pour one tomorrow!

Okay...... 07-07-07 is finally upon us and I thought we were all supposed to wait to taste on the same day :confused: .I too brewed a batch and I will be tasting it for the first time soon. I think a new thread with everyone who participated could list their recipe and any great brewing stories as well as how their 07-07-07 went in general would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my .02... :mug:

Hey BP your RIS got me to this site and now you're off the chart with an IPA.;
let me know when you get back to dark and massive. Or work with me on a Sami recipe.
Ameadrat

Okay, so after being absolutely buried at work since late spring/early summer and only brewing a couple of mediocre batches I'm finally getting this one going next weekend. Should be a good autumnal quaff.

Back