Help needed designing a Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAMPLER

Reaction score
Anyone have any free time on their hands who wouldn't mind helping me with my brewery Logo? I know it';s a lot to ask but it's something that I always wanted to do but can never seem to get it worked out.

Please PM me if you are interested in sharing your talent.

Dana

Wish I had the time, but I wouldn't be much help anyways with my design skills. If you haven't heard of it, 99 designs is a great place to get a logo made. You write a description of what you want, choose a price, then designers make the logo and you pick the best one.

Good luck and let us know what you come up with.

Send me a PM of what you're thinking, I've helped some here but there are also those more talented. I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Don't pay for a logo when there are plenty willing to help with outstanding work on here.

<---Newbie who could use some help with a label. I have an idea on what I want just need some help as I'm an IT guy but not a photoshop guy at all.

I have absolutely no design ability, but I agree with Irregular Pulse. There are some really talented people on here that would be happy to help. Hit them up for some ideas... Whats the worst that could happen? You might end up not liking their ideas? If that happens, so what, you haven't lost anything but a few days, but you will walk away with a better idea of what you want and they will get more experience. Sounds like a win-win to me!

what are you thinking?

I'd like to include eagle, globe, and anchor of Marines with Semper Fi in there some where. Bull dog perhaps? Not sure I also ride motorcycles and own horses....

What do you think?

Open to ideas

I'd like to include eagle, globe, and anchor of Marines with Semper Fi in there some where. Bull dog perhaps? Not sure I also ride motorcycles and own horses....

What do you think?

Open to ideas

too many elements for me, if you make more than one brew I would make different labels with like symboligy instead of smashing it all together.....

Thank you for the offers I'm sure we will come up with something great :)

Here is a little more information about me that may help out.
Brewery Name: MAD FISH TAP HOUSE
Established: 2001

Here are a few examples of logos that Like...

piranha.jpg

Or something like this...

feafish2.gif

I would like a nice logo/image and them in an oval appearance the brewery name and info.

Thank you all for your assistance and creativity.

CHEERS

Just having some fun....
cat-sharkthumbnail.jpg

My kids got a kick out of it! I don't have a load of talent, but if you want I can take a stab at a real logo!

Just having some fun....
cat-sharkthumbnail.jpg

My kids got a kick out of it! I don't have a load of talent, but if you want I can take a stab at a real logo!

Not quite what I was thinking but definately a cool label and it would look pretty cool on bottle.

What else you got :D

too many elements for me, if you make more than one brew I would make different labels with like symboligy instead of smashing it all together.....

That gould work too.

I'm really like to go with the Marine (Eagle, Globe, & Anchor). Not sure.

marines-corp-seal-plaque-11.jpg

So like just the part the above but instead of saying "United States Marine Corps" it says Semper Fi Brewing Company.

Anyone have any ideas for Bad Ass Brewery? The brewers will be Bad Ass MF's like in Pulp Fiction....gonna have to get some wallets. LOL

first shot at the mad fish setup.....the edges are trimmed a little but thats nothing to fix.
feafish2.jpg

Very cool!!!

Would it be possible to remove the beer name and maybe add something crazy to the edging. A spike look, or a wave? Maybe a jet black background?

And not to pick but I live in South Portland :cool:

Wow, now that's nice! It kinda makes mine pale a bit......
madfish.gif

Awesome :ban:

Could you make a small adjustment though?

I really like to oval presentations that have seen and would to try an stick to something that. Maybe a some edging around the rim too. Otherwise I like it!

Pretty sweet... thank you :mug:

Incase anyone wanted to try another take using something different.

Check this crazy MAD FISH out.

Piranha2.jpeg

Very cool!!!

Would it be possible to remove the beer name and maybe add something crazy to the edging. A spike look, or a wave? Maybe a jet black background?

And not to pick but I live in South Portland :cool:

I can put anything on the edge that you can cut out....lol

feafish3.jpg

I can put anything on the edge that you can cut out....lol

feafish3.jpg

Cool thanks, what about using the inside of the fish skeleton (ribs) as a ring around the whole logo. Kind of a spike look.

I don't really care if I can cut it out or not. I mainly want it for a logo design.

Thanks for all of your help :mug:

Latest posts

Back