Homemade YouTube Homebrew Video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manzilla86

Reaction score
While I don't have much experience homebrewing (<1 year) I do enjoy videography, and so I decided to make a homebrewing video on YouTube. I titled it "How I Home Brew" instead of "How to Home Brew" so people wouldn't think I was trying to tell everyone how to do it.

In the end of the video I give a shout out to some local home brew shop forums, it's not meant to be an insult to forums not listed (I had someone get pissed off at me about that!).

Here is the link...

If you have any suggestions for how I could improve technique, I am all ears. Some people have already suggested losing the enamel pot and to not use a nylon hop bag.

Thanks,

-Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, where's the HBT url at the end!!!???!!!! j/k

Nice video production. I think is was exceptionally well done, with neat transitions and titling and all. I like the hoedown music, too (I think I have that same clip in Pinnacle Studio).

I don't have any brewing comments since I do AG, electric, outdoors, and have no experience with your brewing techniques.

Latest posts

Back