South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 7!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff,
Let me know how you want to handle it. I'm available for pick-up if your time, or space, is limited. We can split it up later, or if you have the time.. have a pint or two, and split it here?

Jeff,
Let me know how you want to handle it. I'm available for pick-up if your time, or space, is limited. We can split it up later, or if you have the time.. have a pint or two, and split it here?
When there are pints involved, i'll make time :mug:

Doh wish I hadn't missed this one. I'm getting dangerously low on vienna
Round 8 starts Tuesday :D

Just remember to stay outside in the parking lot to the left until you see the grain brought out

I still owe aluminumpark for some grain, so I'll be picking up part of his tab on the next go round! Do we have any local brewers that are unemployed right now that can't afford to buy grain? I owe aluminumpark for a quarter sack I think, so I'll buy a sack of whatever he wants and he and an unemployed brewer can split it 50/50. Post here if you know someone that needs it.

I have to agree with Ron. Jeff, we all appreciate your time and energy to organize these buys. Having organized the last hop buy, I know that there can be issues to deal with and you always handle everything so smoothly. Thanks and more thanks!

Evan

Yes...thank you so much Jeff for putting these together.

Also...thank you ferman for picking up the hops group buy.

All of your efforts are very much appreciated by all of us.

I kind of went nuts last buy because I thought it wouldnt happen for another year. If we can keep these up and do every few months or every month I am gonna be a REALLY HAPPY BREWER!!! I am ok on grains till next buy. Having said that, if we are few sacks shy than I have to do my duty and will take them.

Hey, I'm back from vacation... did the pickup happen as planned?

Hopefully I can come over to grab my sack (ha!) over the weekend sometime, if that works for you.

Brian

Sure, no problem dude. Just let me know when you want to stop by so I can make sure I am home. I will PM you my cell.

Latest posts

Back