• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

two March 809-PL pumps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjolawyer

Reaction score
*** sold ***

I have 2 pumps for sale, pic here.

These are March 809-PL pumps, and were 2 of 5 pumps I originally bought to use on a 5 vessel, 2bbl system. I was going to use these for slow recirculation only on a couple of the vessels, but changed my mind.

I've added an electrical wire/plug to each, as well as had a 1/4" thick stainless steel base welded on to the bottom, each of which have 4 holes for mounting. I've only used one of these pumps once to test, and it was very quiet. I think they'd be fine for a small system.

Without the wire, plug and base, the pumps retail for $147. I'm selling them for $95 each.

John Little

Darn, the limit on PMs is the lowest I've ever seen on a forum, and all I had were admin marketing PMs. Oh well.

Paypal to [email protected] would be good, and send me your address there too. I'll try to get this packaged and out to you today.

I'll take the other one. Would shipping be the same to 38583 (tennessee)?

Thanks

Back