Any good bottle shops in SE Idaho?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fimpster

Reaction score
I was wondering if there are any good bottle shops in Twin Falls, Idaho Falls, Pocatello or surrounding areas? Even though UT liquor stores have gotten way better in the past few years, my beer enthusiast friends and I have tried just about every bottle locally available. I was thinking of making a quick trip up to ID to pick up some beers not available here to give as gifts.

Cheers!

There's a place in Pocatello called The Grapevine. It's a homebrew shop/bottle shop. They usually have some interesting stuff that you can't get in Utah, but things that are available just about everywhere else...so not much different than say Evanston, WY. MarCellars in Idaho Falls is pretty good too. Definitely some things that you can't get in Utah, but not too far off from Evanston offerings. Those are the only ones I have experience with.

Back