very small corkable bottles needed

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I made some pretty good jalapeno wine. it is ready to bottle but NO WAY should it be bottled in full sized wine bottles. even half size may be too much. any ideas on maybe 1/4 size corkable colored bottles?

what size are they? I can get 7 oz coronas but still bigger than i REALLY want and clear.

what size are they? I can get 7 oz coronas but still bigger than i REALLY want and clear.

I think usually 7oz and brown like a beer bottle. I picked up a couple 8 packs of Malta Regal which is the same thing... I'm going to use the drink as starter wort and use the bottles for a RIS. The 8 pack cost me something like $3 at my supermarket in the mexican food section.

I doubt you'll be able to find bottles much smaller.

I think usually 7oz and brown like a beer bottle. I picked up a couple 8 packs of Malta Regal which is the same thing... I'm going to use the drink as starter wort and use the bottles for a RIS. The 8 pack cost me something like $3 at my supermarket in the mexican food section.

I doubt you'll be able to find bottles much smaller.

thanks

Back