Stone Brewing 8 Packs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexdagrate

Reaction score
Just saw this message on the Stone Brewing Facebook feed:

"Our antidote to Sunday's Fizzy Yellow Beer Ads: bomber 8-packs have returned to San Diego & Western Washington warehouse stores. Best to start inoculating yourself immediately."

stone8pack.jpg

Based on the box image, I'm guessing these contain 2 Arrogant Bastards, 2 Stone IPAs, 2 Stone Porters, 1 Ruination IIPA, and 1 Sublimely Self Righteous Ale (CDA, Black IPA, IBA, whathaveyou).

Anyone seen this badboys in the wild? Any idea what the price is? I need to head down to my local Costco!:mug:

I live in the LA Area and went to 2 BevMo's and nothing ... Hopefully I see them soon, I lose using Stone 22oz's for my homebrew.

Wow, that is a great deal. Hopefully it does well and Stone will distribute these to other states.

I only wish there were not 2 bottles of the Smoked Porter. I don't like smoked beers, and was not a fan of Stone's either.

The sublimely righteous is what I would be interested to get as well. It's a good deal at ~$30 for 8 bombers. That's $3.75/Bomber and $.017/ounce! haha

Yeah, the smoked porters are always the last to go from my 8-packs. I don't dislike them, they're just not as good as the rest of what's in there.

FWIW, I've seen them at the Costcos on Morena and the one in Mission Valley, but that was the first pre-Christmas run, don't know if they're going to the same places or what.

They didn't have any of these at my Costco today (Tumwater, WA). I spoke to customer service and they didn't have any info on whether these packs were coming any time soon.

Back