West Coast beers for trade (Russian River, Green Flash, Firestone, ect)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me know if your are still interested in some Three Floyds. I would like to finally get my hands on some Russian River if possible. I got access to Dreadnaught and some Artic Wolf.

Dakota

dshay said:
Let me know if your are still interested in some Three Floyds. I would like to finally get my hands on some Russian River if possible. I got access to Dreadnaught and some Artic Wolf.

Dakota

can you get zombie dust?

Only have one bottle left since I was at the brewery, I could send that or possibly go and get more (only 2 1/2 hours away). All depends on how much of it you are looking for and what you would be willing to trade in return.

Thanks,

Dakota

Dshay,

I currently have access to Supplication, Consecration, Damnation and possibly sanctification.

If you would like some more RR Beers in return for Three Floyds, I am happy to contribute.

Still interested in getting Heady? I live 5 mins from the brewery. I can also get any other Vermont stuff too, Lawson's and Hill Farmstead for example. Also, some of the other New England beers like White Birch, Maine Beer Company, and Allagash - to name a few.

I just spent 2 weeks in the NW, and came home with some of the RR sours, but didn't get a chance to try their IPAs. So I'd be looking for Pliny, Blind Pig, any Lost Abbey, and most other west coast beers. Except Firestone, tried Union Jack at 3 different places in 3 different states, and didn't like it at all.

On a side note, Cascade Sang Noir is an amazing beer. I came back from the west coast with 3 bottles of it!

Still interested in getting Heady? I live 5 mins from the brewery. I can also get any other Vermont stuff too, Lawson's and Hill Farmstead for example. Also, some of the other New England beers like White Birch, Maine Beer Company, and Allagash - to name a few.

I just spent 2 weeks in the NW, and came home with some of the RR sours, but didn't get a chance to try their IPAs. So I'd be looking for Pliny, Blind Pig, any Lost Abbey, and most other west coast beers. Except Firestone, tried Union Jack at 3 different places in 3 different states, and didn't like it at all.

On a side note, Cascade Sang Noir is an amazing beer. I came back from the west coast with 3 bottles of it!

Lawson's is amazing. I wish I had access to it in MA. I was only able to get it at American Craft Beer Fest, and only a small sample.

White Birch Berliner is my favorite of their beers, but I hear they have a beer or two which is only sold on premises.

yahahooey said:
I've got some Zombie Dust as well as Pride and Joy that I'd love to trade for some Russian River or Green Flash

What are you looking for from Green Flash?

yahahooey said:
Almost anything; Double Stout, Grand Cru, Le Freak, Palate Wrecker....

They go on sale at my local grocery store every two weeks, I don't see the grand cru as often, but the hop head red, palate wrecker, le freak, and the imperial are usually fully stocked.

PM's cleaned out. Send me a PM if you want a trade. Yahahooey, yes i can get the same things Odinsgift can.

Do you have land in Idaho?
Those Pesky Elk/Deer Eating your plants???
Do you LOVE beer?
Dont want to spend $$$ on Pliny?

I have a proposition!

Im going to Idaho in a few months for a deer and elk hunting trip (McCall area). My dad just turned 50 and wants to get into the elk.

Im willing to "Comp" someone a CASE of FRESH Pliny (yes thats 24 bottles of Pliny the elder thats LESS than two weeks old) to guide us on an elk/deer hunting trip.

Private Property is preferred. We have a location already in mind but if you have property in the area that has a healthy elk herd. We both shoot low velocity (I hunt with a Bow and my dad hunts with a scoped shotgun)

Let me know...

Just picked up two cases of Zombie Dust, I sent you a PM but haven't gotten a response. Also I think there may be some Dreadnaught at the local beer store. I'm enjoying a few right now and basking in the glory of citra.

Not sure if you are still interested in Heady Topper but I would be willing to trade for some of the RR Sours... sent a PM

Back