Best Practical Joke

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a practical joke that got the cops involved.
.......I told him 'The Police are going to want to talk to you in Brent's office.' He took off and straightened it all out.
There was a zero tolerance policy on practical jokes after that.

The lesson people should take away from that: never let your practical jokes go unsupervised.

Ruins it for everyone.

when we used to have parties in college we'd keep to bottles under the bar. a vodka bottle filled with water, and a vodka bottle filled with everclear. we were out for blood.
i had two roommates that poorly hid a jug of soured chunky milk in my room. so i got another guy from the house and we split up the milk into two containers and put them in each of their rooms. one guy was anal as hell about his room and found it cleaning two days later. we hadnt said anyting so he though he was double crosseed by his previous accomplice. so now the one guy has both things of milk in his room and me and my other friend are the only ones who know whats going on. suspence builds and we keep checking this guys' room for three weeks to see if it starts to smell, its hte middle of winter and one cup is on the heater vent, the other is under hte bed in the far corner. eventually it starts to smell. he cant figure it out and starts to put fans in his doorway, which made hte whole house stink. but it gets worse and he still cant figure it out. we cant believe he's actually still sleeping in there. it was horrible, like old feet and ass or something! but the problem is that we cant tell him that we did it because its been going on for so long that we just feel bad about him sleeping in this. he eventually found them but to this day he's on of my best friends but he has NEVER mentioned it. its really ackward. i love it.

i had a friend that got into a joke war in highschool while working at a fast food joint. he ended up dumping 3 gallons of warm fryer grease ontop of another guys car. it never stopped smelling like ****.

Back