What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Simcoe/Columbus DIPA.

I will not let my body beat me! Doesn't matter how many beers I've had. :D
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406997398.660774.jpg

Was faced with a choice. Clean another bottle or drink a full pint of flat, young Christmas stout. I said to myself "what would Jesus do?" I then said, "screw that, what would Remmy do?"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407004879.931705.jpg

My last of these...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407007555.767188.jpg

Then 4-5 of my excellent English Pale Ale!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sculpin with lunch before losing my money on the ponies. Although last time I went I broke even sonehow

Starting the boil. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407008271.357953.jpg

I'm doing Morebeer's Consecration clone. Started at 11am. Watching a 15 month old and brewing do not mix. I kept missing my strike temp because I was chasing my son around. My wife's dad showed up and took over watching him thankfully. Hopefully the rest of the brew day goes smooth.

Lost my funnel, but that year of engineering is paying off
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407009008.832392.jpg

Love my jeep GC. I'll be driving all over the obx beaches in 8 days :D

Pepsi as of right now. Going over everything and to make sure I have all the brewing essentials for this week.
Three individual batches of grain. Check. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407010325.739544.jpg
Yeast. Check. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407010361.819852.jpg
Hops. Check!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407010452.903220.jpg
Beer for brew day(s). Might be a little low..ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407010551.211257.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1407010586.680663.jpg

I'm doing Morebeer's Consecration clone. Started at 11am. Watching a 15 month old and brewing do not mix. I kept missing my strike temp because I was chasing my son around. My wife's dad showed up and took over watching him thankfully. Hopefully the rest of the brew day goes smooth.

I just brewed that the other week. Tomorrow I'm putting it in secondary with the Currants and Brett. How's the brew going?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407013583.703095.jpg
Not bad not great.the problem I have is that i have never had a gose before so is this good? I know a good ipa or stout but not gose.

Firearm is home. Couldn't resist. Which means I'm going to get busy at the bar.

Shot of tequila and now some sake.

View attachment 215155
Not bad not great.the problem I have is that i have never had a gose before so is this good? I know a good ipa or stout but not gose.

Gose is a strange animal.

I've had 2. One from a bottle in German that i couldn't read, and the other from a micro brewery in the Tampa area called Raap brewing.

The Raap brewing one was unbelievably delicious. I suck as describing beer flavors so I'll leave it at that.

The German one tasted like cold saltwater. I finished it but that's not saying much.

Gose is a strange animal.

I've had 2. One from a bottle in German that i couldn't read, and the other from a micro brewery in the Tampa area called Raap brewing.

The Raap brewing one was unbelievably delicious. I suck as describing beer flavors so I'll leave it at that.

The German one tasted like cold saltwater. I finished it but that's not saying much.

This one has a bit of salty aftertaste it isnt bad just not as flavorful as I was anticipating

Back