• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All my hops.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Moving the kegerator into storage and don't have a place to store my hops. Rather than put them in a warm storage locker and brew later, I'm gonna post them up here cheap.

Some are in sealed bags, some are in vacuumed pint mason jars, some are in opened vac bags. I don't have a scale with me, so all weights are wild guesses. (except the ones I was smart enough to actually mark down.)

*All hops have been stored at 38*, not freezing. No guarantee on the alphas. Most are 2008/9 except the Willamette, and maybe the EKG.

Priority goes to local pickup, and quantity buyers. Buyer pays shipping. Unless you buy all of it, then I'll ship it in a Medium flat rate for free. (yeah, there's enough to fill the box.)

Only post in this thread. NO PM's.

1# Willamette 4.8, 2010 still sealed in the hops direct bag. $10

mason jar of Centennial 8% $4 (maybe 1/2 pound?) I have two up for grabs.

15 7/8 oz bag Centennial 8% $8

mason jar of Cascade 4.6% $4

1/2 mason jar of EKG 6.2 it's about half dust, so free with a big purchase.

2oz Challenger 7.1 in a jar. One ounce in a vacuum bag, one once+ opened. $3
2oz Challenger 7.1 $3

6oz Hallertau MF 3.9 opened bag, $3

4oz Simcoe 12.2 bagged, $5
8oz Simcoe 12.2 bagged, 5oz sealed, ~4oz open $8

~4oz Styrian Goldings 3.2 opened $2
>4oz Styrian Goldings 3.2 opened, $2
8oz Styrian Goldings 3.2 vacc'd, $5

(4) 1oz Hallertau Select 1.5%. (not a typo) Still in the mylar bags $2 for all

1oz Fuggle 4.6 in mylar $1

6oz Warrior 15.4% 4oz sealed 2oz open $6

1oz Cluster 8.9% (old) $1

3 oz fuggles 4% $3
4oz Fuggles 4% sealed $4

There's some other random stuff (mostly small packs of what's listed above) that I'll throw in with whoever buys more stuff. I would rather see this stuff get used, rather than let it sit around.

* another note. I won't have time to ship these until next Saturday, the 22nd. Local pickup can be arranged, but my schedule is pretty messed up for the next few weeks.

Cheers,
B

Are the mason jars vacuum sealed or co2 purged? If so i would like 8oz simcoe and the 1/2lb centennial. What would it cost shipped to 95823?

I'll take all of the Hallertau (both varieties) and I am next for the Simcoe if that falls through. Shipped 17268.

I'd take a good chunk of what your unloading if not all, PM if you wanted to meet.

Back