ISO: Marble Brewery, NM

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dotJerdot

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for some of Marble Brewery's Barrel Aged beers. I have access to a slew of beers from the East Coast I am sure we can work out a trade.

I can get get stuff from Marble, but none of the limited, or special releases.

Im also looking for marble brewing...

"heseinberg dark" for the release of breaking bad!!

Cheers good luck on the BA goodies.

josterhues said:
I was just in NW a couple months ago wish I would have saw this. I really like marble a lot. they do some cool stuff there

I live in albuquerque and have access to all Marble beers. They are awesome - my favorite brewery overall in NM. If anyone is interested in trades, let me know and we can probably work something out. :)

dotJerdot said:
Has anyone tried this brewery? I would love to know if they are worth it.

Just to share my one experience with this brewery, I've had Marble Bourbon Barrel Reserve Ale and personally was not a fan! Nor were the two other guys that shared the bottle with me. Very boozy and oxidized from what I remember.

I live in albuquerque and have access to all Marble beers. They are awesome - my favorite brewery overall in NM. If anyone is interested in trades, let me know and we can probably work something out. :)

Maybe some fresh Elevated from La Cumbre!

Back