What is your SWMBO's occupation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man (and women)...we all married up! I'm a lowly maintenance man/caretaker, and my old lady is a case worker and she co-manages an Organic market.

Newly unemployed, which is a real buggar for me, as I work from home. I now have to get up early to get some work done before the distractions start. :rolleyes:

RN. At one time she was going to be a CRNA. She says she doesn't want to go back to school now. Still makes almost twice what I do so I can't complain. Oh and like many of your SWMBO, an awesome mom and tolerant woman.

Writer, librarian, director of a volunteer group from children's literacy, genealogist
Man no wonder I have so much free time.

Student, at the moment. Works at Home Depot as a cashier now, but plans on looking for a new position once she gets her degree (in a week).

Project engineer for a good sized construction company. Thats just the title, she is not, nor is the job, an "engineer". More like assistant project manager/head of fixing all the problems others create.

Stay at home mother and I like it that way and so does she and our daughter!

student. and we are BROKE. this school crap better pay off. once she gets a job i plan on retireing at the ripe old age of 25.

Same here, but we are both a bit older than 25! Once she has her degree and a job that pays at least as much as I make, I plan to quit my job and go back to school full time. I'm hoping she'll make much more money than I do.

Olive Garden waitress. Some dinners she brings homes more money than I make in a day, sometimes she comes home begging me for 10 bucks for gas. I'd like her to work at a higher class place, but she has good hours and generally doesn't complain too much about the people she works with.

Project Manager.

And, so am I.

Drives our friends and family crazy because we over-organize everything. But, that does make for smooth brew days!

Back