Hiya from Western Washington

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChshreCat

Reaction score
I've already waded in and made some posts, so I figured I oughta make an official introduction. I'm currently in Stanwood, Wa. That's about an hour north of Seattle.

I used to help my dad with is brewing as a kid back in the 80's and made a few small batches of wine about 20 years ago. I recently decided to make the leap and start brewing for myself. SWMBO has given her consent so I've started collecting what I need.

In the meantime, I've been working my way through all the brewing books at the library and many of the threads on here. Hope to have plenty of horror stories to share in the very near future!

Michael

And get this. She hates beer. Can't stand the smell of it. But she's letting me do this... in an apartment, no less. She's a one of a kind, I tells ya. I did have to promise to let her use my brew kettle for tortilla soup though.

Back