CO2 regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommymac

Reaction score
Helo, I am looking for some recomendations for a dual gague co2 regulator. With my kegerator set up I will be running 2 separate kegs and eventualy will be kegging my homebrew so I want to be able to control the pressure to each line. there are a few different ones I saw on the kegworks website but am not sure if I should buy th emost expensive one just because, or a cheaper model would be adequate.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You get what you pay for. I've got a cheaper regulator, but it leaks every few months or so, then I have to fix it. It's not a big deal to me because of the price, but some people might not want to deal with it.

By the way...Micromatic has some great stuff if you're not dead set on the kegworks stuff. Actually, I think kegworks might sell micromatic.

You get what you pay for. I've got a cheaper regulator, but it leaks every few months or so, then I have to fix it. It's not a big deal to me because of the price, but some people might not want to deal with it.

By the way...Micromatic has some great stuff if you're not dead set on the kegworks stuff. Actually, I think kegworks might sell micromatic.

thanx, I was/am not set of kegworks, its just the first site I found, I do need to order soem other bits of hardware as well so I iwll see who has everything i need.

Latest posts

Back