Breakfast on Black Friday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leftovers for breakfast

• Turkey, of course

• Stuffing with gravy

• Mash potato pancakes

• Just rolls

• Pumpkin pie - no cheese

• Pumpkin pie - with cheese

• Pie - other

• Barf!

Results are only viewable after voting.
No leftovers (ate at the folks', didn't grab any on the way out the door).

I could go for a hot-turkey sandwich right about now...

Thick slabs of my spent grain whole wheat bread, toasted, with double Glouster cheese and a big cup of coffee. Mmmmm.

Passed on my normal breakfast of lox and cream cheese.

Will have leftovers for dinner.

Funny thing, as much as I harp on making my own bread for mostly everything, leftover turkey sandwiches need sh!tty white bread. I don't have any, so it'll have to wait until I go to the store.

:mug: Mom's pecan pie washed down with coffee, used heavy whipping cream instead of my regular half and half.:ban:

Heh...waffle house at 6am after 2 hours at circuit city. Just had some turkey and stuffing on a sammich for lunch tho...

PseudoChef said:
Funny thing, as much as I harp on making my own bread for mostly everything, leftover turkey sandwiches need sh!tty white bread.
Nah, I prefer rustic whole wheat with turkey. Actually, what's amazing is leftover turkey on leftover dinner rolls. The little cheapo brown-n-serve kind...fill four or five of em' up with turkey, mayo, pepper, lettuce and grilled onion. Imagine if White Castle made turkey sliders!

Latest posts

Back