Anyone bought from BeverageFactory?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frequently, but their CA warehouse is around the corner from my office, so I don't do shipping. All in all, though, I have been very happy with the people there and their prices are hard to beat even after shipping.

I almost did, but they were going to ship from a warehouse in Chicago which means I would have to pay tax AND shipping. Which means no matter their price I could get a better deal elsewhere.

I ordered a setup from them. Had a few questions and they answered them completely. All in all, good experience and a bit cheaper than anyone else.

deathweed said:
+1 to the "I ordered stuff without a problem" crowd

Me too. I even called them once after placing an order to see if I could add something and the guy was nice enough to go find my box and put the item in there before it shipped out.

I ordered a setup from them. Had a few questions and they answered them completely. All in all, good experience and a bit cheaper than anyone else.

The same here.

They even asked me if everything was OK with the shipping. There was a small dent in the side that I wasn't even going to mention. The rep said they would give me a $25 credit on my next order. I asked them it they could send me a "Y" fitting for my kegerator instead. Showed up at my house in 1 week, no questions asked.

I would most definitely order from them again.

Back