River Horse Extract Recipes?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I visited the brewery in Lambertville a few years back, coming back from Philly...the head berewer gave me a complete tour... 800lb grain bill etc... very nice... All the beer I took back with me was greatly appreciated..I forget the hoppy beer - hopzilla ? l

ANYWAY - I would email the brewery telling them how much you enjoy their beer, and ask for some guidance on the recipe...I remember doing this to the head brewer at Iron Hill, in West Chester PA, for their Pig Iron Porter...he sent the recipe, and I had a great time brewing it.

Gonna have to try that. The wife and I were just at Iron Hill in Maple Shade last night, and I totally enjoyed the Pig Iron Porter.

I visited the brewery in Lambertville a few years back, coming back from Philly...the head berewer gave me a complete tour... 800lb grain bill etc... very nice... All the beer I took back with me was greatly appreciated..I forget the hoppy beer - hopzilla ? l

ANYWAY - I would email the brewery telling them how much you enjoy their beer, and ask for some guidance on the recipe...I remember doing this to the head brewer at Iron Hill, in West Chester PA, for their Pig Iron Porter...he sent the recipe, and I had a great time brewing it.

WOW you think they would really give it to me? I guess its worth a try... Thanks for the info!:mug:

Latest posts

Back