Glad to be here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danbreeze

Reaction score
Glad to be here

Happy New Year to everyone! I heard about this site from my friend Matt and he spoke highly of it so I had to see what it is all about. My name is Dan and I have been home brewing for about 6 months now. I am 28 and live in Wilmington, DE. So far I have made a Porter, Stout, Pale ale, and just bottled a Hefeweizen as of this evening. I have been brewing ales from mostly clone recipes but am delighted to say I will be concocting my own creation on Thursday. I have been brewing with extracts and some grain but plan on adventuring onto all-grain in the near future.

I look forward to meeting everyone and absorbing all this board has to offer.

From one DFH drinker to another, welcome. Funny story, when my wife and I got married last year, I convinced her to do a "beer" honeymoon where we visited about 10 breweries during our trip, the highlight of which was Dogfish Head. We also stopped at Penn Brewery where one of the brewers told me I had a trophy wife for agreeing to go on such a trip on her honeymoon.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

From one DFH drinker to another, welcome. Funny story, when my wife and I got married last year, I convinced her to do a "beer" honeymoon where we visited about 10 breweries during our trip, the highlight of which was Dogfish Head. We also stopped at Penn Brewery where one of the brewers told me I had a trophy wife for agreeing to go on such a trip on her honeymoon.

A beer honeymoon? You are one lucky man!

If you ever visit DE again let me know and we can meet up for some humor & beer.

Back