Re-introducing myself

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ReneeNU

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I think its been about a year since I posted on this forum, so I figured I'd introduce myself again.

I started brewing two years ago, when I was a senior in college. Now my brother, his girlfriend, and my fiance have joined me in the hobby.

I'm currently looking into getting a spare fridge so I can start lagering and may possibly move from extract to all grain brewing in the near future. I love these forums and the advice and I really look forward to learning more!!!

CHEERS!

ReneeNU said:
Hey everyone.

I think its been about a year since I posted on this forum, so I figured I'd introduce myself again.

I started brewing two years ago, when I was a senior in college. Now my brother, his girlfriend, and my fiance have joined me in the hobby.

I'm currently looking into getting a spare fridge so I can start lagering and may possibly move from extract to all grain brewing in the near future. I love these forums and the advice and I really look forward to learning more!!!

CHEERS!
Hi RenneNU...

Okay...guess we'll see you in about a year??? :D

Kidding. Welcome back. Brew...take pictures...brew some more and take more pictures...

Back