No Centennial till August

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColoradoXJ13

Reaction score
Talked with Freshops today, I usually order from them direct, and my HBS sells only freshops whole leaf hops (and I would assume pellets but they re-package them into 1 and 2 oz packs). They are out of centennial leaf hops until september...if you want them, Northern Brewer and HopsDirect still have them...get them while they last!

I stocked up in January. With the increased demand and the big warehouse fire last fall, I'm expecting many shortages.

Well I just grabbed:

1# Fuggles (use them a lot)
1# Hallertau (use them a lot)

and 1# debittered because they were cheap and I have plans for a Lambic-type thing in the future. I still have good amounts of bittering hops so hopefully this will carry me through the year. I had noticed Freshops was out of Fuggles and Puterbaugh is low.

I just ordered a pound of Centenial pellets from Northern Brewer (along with a pound of Amarillo, just 'cause). Anyone who has recipes calling for the former, might want to get your order in sooner rather than later.

Back