• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tap Handles in Bend, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClarnoBrewer

Reaction score
I was touring the Deschutes Brewery the other day and noticed that they have used tap handles in their gift shop. They're fairly basic turned wood with an large oval area where they affix stickers of what's on tap. They're $10 a piece and you get a couple of new stickers with each one. It looked like they had about 20 in the drawer, some in better shape than others. I picked up 3. Check it out if you get there. Or if folks are interested, I could try to pick up several next time I'm in, which would probably be in a couple of weeks.

Just thought I'd put up a pic of the taps I got. The stickers come off fairly easily. I'm thinking of chalkboard painting the oval area on mine. There is some wear and tear and it may take a bit of goo-gone or something to get all of the sticky stuff off. But it's a pretty good deal for $10.

Taps4.JPG

I went over thanksgiving and got 6 for free.

But 10 bucks is still a good deal.

Oh and they were so nice to open a bottle Mirror Mirror for us too!

It was really random, the Bartender brought out a box full if em and asked if we wanted one, So everyone in my group got one and gave them to me, because no one else has a use for them.

Latest posts

Back