1st Brew in 10 Months

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neomich

Reaction score
I just finished the first brew I've done in over 10 months. Some traveling and promotions caused me to put a pause in my hobby but I'm back at it. I just hope this yeast works, the pack didn't swell up too much and I've got to head out again in about 30 minutes so I couldn't wait before pitching. I'll be back in a few weeks and hopefully I'll have a fully fermented batch ready for secondary conditioning. I plan on brewing another batch with some additional ingredients I've been sitting on and re-pitching on the yeast cake to stretch my yeast cost.

The nice thing about my travel schedule is it makes it easy to wait and not mess with my brew too soon.

Sounds like a job I had about 20 years ago. One month, I realized I had eaten 25% of my meals on airplanes or in airports.

Just did my first batch since January. Lack of motivation and too much yardwork.

Latest posts

Back