morebeer.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
Just a general question... their extract kits are cheap compared to other sites and the pictures show them pretty much packaged entirely in plastic bags. Maybe not a bad thing at all, would just like a few opinions before giving them a shot. Anyone have any experience, good or bad?

I purchased the hefeweizen extract kit from morebeer.com and it arrived as expected. Two bags of wheat malt dme (3lb each), the dextrose, and hops. I wouldn't expect it to arrive any better packaged. The DME was double bagged, the hops and dextrose in foil packs.

I haven't used them for extract kits but I have bought a lot of other things from them and have always had good service

I buy stuff from them all the time (except hops because they DONT HAVE ANY!!!!!!)
I like the $59 free shipping and that I am (most of the time) in a next day shipping zone!
I know a bunch of folks that dig on their kits
JJ

I've bought a few kits from them and they turned out great. I like the fact that everything is sealed and they are not cheap on the ingredients. My local hbs can be a little cheap on the ingredients if you buy a kit from them. I would buy from them again.

As a longstanding MoreCoffee and now MoreBeer customer I am a big fan. They are very conscientious over the quality of their ingredients and their packaging shows that. Also I am not getting extract twang from their LMEs so this tells me a lot too.

Back