3rd Qtr Wyeast Private Collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewmasters Warehouse

Reaction score
I just found out what they are going to be so I thought I would share them with you guys. They will be available beginning in July.

Wyeast 3711-PC French Saison

Produces saison or farmhouse style biers that are highly aromatic with clean, citrus-esters, peppery and spicy with no earthiness and low phenols. This strain enhances the use of spices and aroma hops, and is extremely attenuative but leaves an unexpected silky and rich mouthfeel in a very dry finished beer.

Wyeast 1450-PC Denny's Favorite 50

A mainstay of one of our local homebrewers, Mr. Denny Conn, this terrific all-round yeast can be used for almost any style beer. It is unique in that it produces a big mouthfeel and helps accentuate the malt, caramel, or fruit character of a beer without being sweet or under-attenuating. A great yeast for extract brewers and for fruit beers.

Wyeast 3739-PC Flanders Golden Ale

This is a well balanced strain from northern Belgium will produce moderate levels of both fruity esters and spicy phenols while finishing dry with a hint of malt. 3739-PC is a robust & versatile strain that performs nicely in a broad range of Belgian styles.

Oh, I gotsta get me some of the 3711. I'll be checking with my LHBS, but if they aren't going to have it you'll be hearing from me.

Latest posts

Back