What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Def won't be jealous unless barbecue is involved.

Oh there will be BBQ.

Having this excellent pils after a run

1403222611045.jpg

I'm about to go make a selection...but have to be up early tomorrow to catch a train before 7a.m. to Charlotte for a comic book convention...and hope to try some NoDS Hop, Drop & Roll IPA!

Barefoot Chardonnay
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403227609.424129.jpg

It sucks and now I think I need to toss the jar of Chardonnay and oak chips I was going to use for aging my saison...

IPA from blacktooth brewing while prepping our new camper for its inaugural trip this weekend.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403227877.017569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

IPA from blacktooth brewing while prepping our new camper for its inaugural trip this weekend.
View attachment 206681

awesome camper, but your cooler looks a little small :)

where you heading? i'm taking the family to Steamboat Lake.

drinking a HB blonde while packing up the sleepings bags, tent, etc...

awesome camper, but your cooler looks a little small :)

where you heading? i'm taking the family to Steamboat Lake.

drinking a HB blonde while packing up the sleepings bags, tent, etc...

That's the food cooler. The beer cooler goes in the truck!

Heading to Boysen reservoir. Actually camping in the state park below the dam. Good fishing on the wind river. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403229007.549932.jpg
Older photo, but that can be an average fish up there depending on the bite.

Drinking my Ten Fidy clone. I brewed it in February, and it's just now starting to taste pretty good. Can't wait to taste it in another 3 months.

In a hotel and forgot to bring a glass. Having another.:rockin:

Real beer drinkers can make in the real world with out a glass lol

I think your cat wants to swat at it.

He is jealous. I'm giving the beer more attention than him at the moment lol

Have gone this. 9 months old right now

1403229757139.jpg

That's a really cool camper, how many will it sleep? Who makes it?

We bought it from a guy in Denver. It's called Twin Spruce Campers.
The inside fits a full sized futon mattress.ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403229896.220862.jpg
That's some extra storage above where your feet go.

Heading to Boysen reservoir. Actually camping in the state park below the dam. Good fishing on the wind river. View attachment 206687

Holy crud. That would eat the rainbow we have where I used to fish with my old man.

We bought it from a guy in Denver. It's called Twin Spruce Campers.
The inside fits a full sized futon mattress.View attachment 206690
That's some extra storage above where your feet go.

We were tenters until my wife was pregnant with #3. I now say we don't camp, we RV. It's not camping if there is a microwave, refrigerator and multiple TV's.

That thing is still camping but you don't wake up with a soggy ass like in a tent.

We were tenters until my wife was pregnant with #3. I now say we don't camp, we RV. It's not camping if there is a microwave, refrigerator and multiple TV's.

That thing is still camping but you don't wake up with a soggy ass like in a tent.

Haha yeah very true. We have a one year old so it will be perfect for a few years. We still get the camping experience with a little more comfort.

From the eMAW zeptrey sent me. I've been waiting so long to try this and I am not disappointed. So glad to be able to try this beer. Really wish this was available around here.

1403232653092.jpg

Heading to Boysen reservoir. Actually camping in the state park below the dam. Good fishing on the wind river. View attachment 206687

i need details. i drive through there every year on the way to Yellowstone, look at the river and say, 'i bet there are a bunch of good fish in that river'. I'll PM you some questions if you don't mind.

i need details. i drive through there every year on the way to Yellowstone, look at the river and say, 'i bet there are a bunch of good fish in that river'. I'll PM you some questions if you don't mind.

Definitely.

Back