What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot how much I love this stuff. Better than bottles twice the price.

20131112_163439[1].jpg

allenH said:
Pretty damn good, great nose. Thanks mcbaumannerb!

That beer is fantastic. Luckily, they are readily available here!

nukebrewer said:
Another Route of All Evil while my wife prepares a fantastic smelling dinner. God I love having a wife that cooks well.

How do you like those? About to smack one of those brews myself.

My wife's makin her famous Boneless center cut breaded pork chops with onions & tomato sauce! Mashed taters to go with. Oh yeah...:rockin:
*OK...I just did the wild thing. I found a bit of warrior hop pellet I missed when I spilled'em on the desk tryin to tape'em shut. Crumbled it into Yooper's EB. WAIT..GIRL..PUT THAT RIFLE DOWN...NOOOOOO...ARRRGH!

DisturbdChemist said:
Some hb blackberry mead

That sounds great. Howd it come out? I bottled a vanilla mead a couple months ago, and have a orange cinnamon melomel bulk aging now.

Blackberry sounds like it would go great in a mead.

Hello said:
Oh, I know how you ended up with nearly zero in the pipeline. :D :ban: Thanks for the link. I'm going to brew it. Looks like a nice yummy cheap beer.

If I'm smart about it and plan ahead, I do a 2.5 gallon 15 minute extract batch instead of a starter. Brew the 2.5 gallon batch, add a single vial of yeast (usually enough for 'normal' OG beers), let it ferment for 2-3 weeks and use the cake from it for my next all grain batch.

About to stop at Grist brewing for a pint of their hefe.

DisturbdChemist said:
This one turned out great. The next batch will be drier. This one sweet. Nice desert mead

Mice to hear. My first ever mead (the vanilla one) I made very dry. The second one i attempted a semi sweet mead. Well see how it came out in a few more months.

Drinking water after a short workout at work. I dont know why i read this thread while im here over night. Always causes big time beer envy.

Latest posts

Back