First brew - Hooked

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickeldeposit

Reaction score
I made my first brew this afternoon. It was awsome, I had a blast and I'm hooked. I cant wait til I can try a cold one and get started on a new batch. I learned so much just from this first go at it for next time. Thanks all on the boards for so much input.:mug:

If you've read the boards like you say you have, then you know you need to go get another fermenter so that you have something to do while you wait for your first batch to ferment and age, right?:D

My advice...brew next week, get another fermenter, just a bucket if you can't afford a carboy. It will be worth it. Right now I have some in the fridge ready to drink, 46 bottles of APA in a closet, and 46 bottle of Vanilla Stout in the closet gettin ready to drink!

I have 4 kegs in the keg fridge on tap with 10 gallons of APA in primary and 10 gallons of apfelwein going. :mug: Be prepared for the time, money, and fabulous beer.

Ok, I'm going to throw this out there. Only you can choose to follow my advice or not.

Send me your beer.

Ok, not really (really!). What I was going to say is that you will be eager to drink your beer right away, but I recommend holding back and waiting a few more weeks. Your beer will get much better during that time. You will thank me later (by sending me your beer!) ;)

Back