What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local beer store just got more of these in. Like 4 cases-worth.

image-3053381338.jpg

I don't know how to describe this beer other than amazing. Wow

Wish it could have been fresher I bought that one in April as soon as they released. I hope it still has some good hop aroma and flavor to it. It is one of my favorites I'm a huge Imperial red fan though Cheers!

Thanks for the hookup, dude. Love it.

I'm brewing my first Belgian as well-- a Tripel. I used 5-6 oz of hops, though. I used C66's yeast, too. Not fermenting as violently as I thought, but it's going!!!!!

Glad you like it man!! I'm still drinking coffee as I set up for brew day. Belgian-style stout :)

Good idea. Hmm I have an empty wine bucket. Maybe I will brew up a batch myself today, I just dumped 3 oz of motueka into my Belgian ipa. I should move some furniture into the new place but brewing sounds like a better use of my time.

I'm on the coffee

Wish it could have been fresher I bought that one in April as soon as they released. I hope it still has some good hop aroma and flavor to it. It is one of my favorites I'm a huge Imperial red fan though Cheers!

I'm sure the hops shine more when it is fresh, but they are still there. I really dig this one, but I'm a huge Imperial red fan too

Thanks for the hookup, dude. Love it.

I'm brewing my first Belgian as well-- a Tripel. I used 5-6 oz of hops, though. I used C66's yeast, too. Not fermenting as violently as I thought, but it's going!!!!!

Ah12 isn't a violent yeast, it just wants love and peace and other hippy things.

A Macallan/Black Saison first runnings Hot Scotchy. Doing a kitchen sink beer with this Saison, so I ended up throwing in the couple ounces of peated malt I had laying around. Works really, really well.

20130901_152358[1].jpg

Well nuke I'm right there with you been set up and ready to brew for two hours now. And the other party has yet to show kinda strange when he called me an hour and a half ago and he was getting the grain. Now it is like he vanished and doesnt answer his phone Wtf

Drinking a monkeynaut thanks Malin.

Yeah I'm super excited I don't use Facebook but my girlfriend does and she saw that their canning line is up and running now shouldn't be long and I can get six packs oh yeah!!

Jesus! Well I can fit more cans in flat rate boxes than bottles... San Tan's Super Monk Belgian IPA comes out tomorrow in cans, you may get another package from me sooner than expected

LoloMT7 said:
Well nuke I'm right there with you been set up and ready to brew for two hours now. And the other party has yet to show kinda strange when he called me an hour and a half ago and he was getting the grain. Now it is like he vanished and doesnt answer his phone Wtf

Drinking a monkeynaut thanks Malin.

You guys need new friends.

image-4275458158.jpg

I think this is a 2010. I'm almost pissed I waited til my buddy could go with me or I'd have 4 more bottles. It's just amazing how this beer matures. Just fantastic. Almost gone, too.

Its a cool place. Need to come to a release one of these days. They supposely have one in a couple days but of course I can go

I got to try Fortuna Roja at a tasting. It was freaky deaky good. Wild ale with prickly pear.

Pretty good. Was expecting it to be a little bit better based on the hype but still a good IPA

IMG-20130901-00301.jpg

Too bad they are to far away. Ill love to try some sours from them. Seems people outside Texas has a better chance than me lol

I think I'm just a lucky bastage. Bottle count on that was low.

image-2206678481.jpg

Black saison which tastes like crap because it isn't 3 yr old Oerbier.

Zero Gravity - yonder and narconaut

Also picked these up at my local bottle shop!

Not sure what the middle two are, but the wild brew and √225 are both great. I think the bottle shops in VT are better than mine.

Latest posts

Back