Where do you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ doubt it. This is a municipal park in the middle of a suburb that was formed as a company town for the Allis-Chalmers Mfg. Co. I think it's just a sledding hill built out of fill.

I wondered since we have parks in southern Ohio with burial mounds in them. The huge Newark mound site is a golf course,just to preserve it.

In my basement.

2013-03-17_07-05-03_377.jpg

In the garage. It gives more space for moving around and we normally grill some food while we are at it.

image-94620964.jpg

Just moved into a new house with a workshop off the garage that I'm turning into a brewery. Only had one brewday in it so far but I love it.

image-1962838671.jpg

At work... on my own time, of course.

I work at a compressor station in the middle of the California desert along the Colorado River, that brings natural gas from out of state and sends it on to the urban areas. When it was built in 1948, the company needed some incentives to convince people to relocate (we're talking pre-central A/C). Among the perks included with company housing were a swimming pool, and a complete outdoor kitchen under a roof next to it...

If you fire up one of those commercial stove burners, it'll bring five gallons to a boil with no problem. And the deep sinks are a perfect place to cool off the wort after the boil, expecially since we have 3 separate ice machines on the premises.

Latest posts

Back