Novice brewer from upstate SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelusiv

Reaction score
hi everybody, i have seen this site many times while searching for this or that homebrewing-related topic, and decided to sign up. i have brewed a few batches now and really enjoy it. i just bottled the Extra Pale Ale i made from Northern Brewer's extract kit, and it seems to have turned out well.

already thinking about the next one...looking for a good stout, oatmeal stout, or imperial stout recipe (can't decide, heh). if i start it now it should be ready by the time winter makes it here. :) also recently found a local source for large quantities of honey, so mead seems to be in my future as well.

cheers!
:fro:

Hi.
I'm from the Greenville area and a newbie here, too.
I've often thought about doing a mead. Would ya mind a hook up on the honey connection when I start one?
I brewed a batch of Panther Stout 12 years ago that turned out real well. I'll pm ya the recipe if ya like.

Welcome! I'm from Charleston and just graduated from Clemson in December. If you haven't already, make it over to Thomas Creek Brewery in Greenville. They also sell homebrew supplies and can really help you get started.

Back